Re: ascii files patch...problem?

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/20/97

On Fri, 17 Jan 1997, Ray Campbell wrote:

- ok, I installed the ascii files patch, and well I have some problems
- it says the error is in spell_info()    has anyone encountered this
- problem, and if so could you help me correct it.
- Let me explain what goes on...
- I got the game to boot, but when  you attempt to log on as a previously
- created character it crashes, but if you make a new character it i fine

*shrug*

Check for any *.rej files first.  If there aren't any, then it sounds like
you've got extra stuff in your pfile that you didn't add to the ascii

Sam