Re: the zone doesn't respond to zlist

From: Sammy (Samedi@cris.com)
Date: 01/23/97

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003, bb wrote:

-   As much as i've gone through on my mud, i never ever did figure out wtf
- makes certain zones sometimes no longer respond to 'zlist o|m|r'  , part
- of act.obuild.c (one of the few cmds i saved:)..

Is the zone you're having trouble with the highest numbered zone in your
mud?  If it is, you need to get the new act.build.c at:

ftp.clark.net/pub/samedi

The older version has a problem dealing with the top zone.  If you've
already got this version, I'll need some more info, like if it moves from
zone to zone, or if it only happens to new zones, etc...

Sam