Hopefully last addition to clan code

From: Mehdi Keddache (kam@shallot.salad.mssm.edu)
Date: 01/23/97

Sorry,
I forgot to include the is_playing function in the clan code that I submitted.
My mud is highly modified and functions can be scattered all over the place.
I apologize again for coming up with additions little by
little, but I guess I will follow the suggestions and gather the
whole thing and put it on the ftp site as a submission.

Let me know if some more problems arise. Hope you forgive me, this is
my first submission :)

Mehdi Keddache (Heritsun on Eclipse of Fate eclipse.argy.com 7777)

******
Someone reported a compilation error for undeclared variable cl
I believe the long line 474 might have been truncated cause there is no
such cl variable in clan.c, here is the line 474 broken down:

sprintf(line_disp,"You are %s (Rank %d) of %s (ID %d)\r\n",
clan[clan_num].rank_name[GET_CLAN_RANK(ch)-1],GET_CLAN_RANK(ch),
clan[clan_num].name,clan[clan_num].id);

******
Also the save_char function that I used is modified, all save_char
calls should be done with a second argument ch->in_room or
victim->in_room depending on the context.

******
in case you missed my last message there is a line missing in db.h:

#define CLAN_FILE "etc/clans"

******
Now the is_playing function it can go anywhere, i just assume you will
prototype it in files where you need to use it:

struct char_data *is_playing(char *vict_name)
{
  extern struct descriptor_data *descriptor_list;
  struct descriptor_data *i, *next_i;

  for (i = descriptor_list; i; i = next_i) {
    next_i = i->next;
    if(i->connected == CON_PLAYING && !strcmp(i->character->player.name,CAP(vict_name)))
      return i->character;
  }
  return NULL;
}