Re: CODE: no ' spells

From: OmegaMud (omega@ciholding.com)
Date: 01/23/97

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, OmegaMud wrote:
>
> > does anyone have code for 3.0 to remove the ' requirements from spells as
> > they have running on a few ROM Based Muds?
>
> I posted a method (not code) to do this...uh...yesteday.
unfortunately I am only new here as of 1 day and so I would appreciate any
e-mail I could be sent, everything I try on this keeps segfaulting the
mud.

> > medievia.intersphere.com is just one of the many that have this...
>
> Don't mention the 'm' word in front of people who respect the DIKUMUD
> license, please.
I needed an example if a mud that uses the ' less spell casting type
seeing as I posted this same question on the News group and about 6 people
e-mailed me saying it couldn't be done.