Re: code missing

From: DJ Pure (pure@ozramp.net.au)
Date: 01/24/97

> When I try to compile the clan code, it tells me
> clan.c(37) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before ';'

	Look at line 37 and count the number of parethesis you have put in. You're
missing one. Next time, also add the first line with the error in please
(or even better, the line with the error + about 5 lines above and below
it).

All the other errors are a result (maybe) from line 37 error.
> clan.c(201) : warning C4013: 'save_char_file_u' undefined; assuming
<snip more erros>

Jussy