Re: [admin][clans]

From: Brian Michael Langenfeld (00206205@bigred.unl.edu)
Date: 01/25/97

On the mud I play (when I actually PLAY, hehe), clans are left up to the
morts to organize, name, run, etc.  One thing I've noticed about that
system (at least on that mud) is that clans are pretty much nothing more
than a [CLAN NAME] in their title.  Pretty lame, I think. *shrug*
Granted, this may not be the case with all muds that run clans this way;
it very well could be just on the one mud I play. :)

Just my $0.02...

Brian