Re: [question] [utilities]

From: Chris Sosbe (CSOSBE@iukspock.iuk.indiana.edu)
Date: 01/27/97

> through and randomly place rooms and link them to other rooms. No, I am not
> looking for the code to make mazes that change every time a zone
> resets. I just want to have a bunch of rooms randomly scattered
> across a zone (but logicaly connected to other rooms) so that I can
> go through and edit their

Actually I have been looking for code to do the changing maze thing.
Are there any snippets out there or has any code like this been
posted. If so, any info would be great. Thanks a head of time.

* Email: csosbe@netusa1.net              *
* The Gathering: saturn.netusa1.net:4000 *
* Alternate Reality: Still in testing    *