[misc?] Intermud Info

From: Rasmus 'Con' Ronlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 01/27/97

Hi,

Great, I got some response at last (the circlelist was pretty dead for a
couple of days on my side). I got a mail from 'Darklord' with the e-mail
adress of : "mattm@satyrs" (non valid e-mail adress..).

Seemingly (if the message I got can be trusted), the intermud server
(bootmaster) has been down for a week or so, and won't be back till in
some days.

Just thought I'd let any ppl interested know since that info wasn't sent
to the list.

Regards,
Con.

d.
--
     Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94      WWW: http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab
     Student instructor         MUD: exiled.mud.circlemud.org 5000