RE: Looking for Ansi creating programs

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/28/97

I remember looking for a _long_ time on the net for Thedraw (having also remembered
it from my BBS days.) I eventually had to download it from a BBS myself.. So
I've posted a copy on my ftp site ...

ftp://204.119.24.14/pub/Other/tdraw461.zip

This is really an excellent ANSI editor for DOS. It can do ANSI emulation.. I played
with it a bit for the mud as a diversion.. kinda fun :-)

Enjoy,

--Mallory