[DAK] & [Darklord]

From: Justin Rio (c616077@showme.missouri.edu)
Date: 01/29/97

I downloaded your new_prompt patch.  In the README, you state that if I
don't have easy_color or something like that installed I have to add
another couple of lines which you supplied.  The SEND_TO_Q was just
changed, but "char *interpret_colors(char *, bool);"
was just added, but where do I need to add this line? I mean, where inside
of comm.h?

Darklord-
I attemped to respond to your e-mail directly, but the mailer sent it
back.
Please mail me again regarding the 33Mhz, which is fine by me.

Salvatore