Re: [wanting code]

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 01/31/97

At [Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:38:06 -0700 (MST)]
Demond <jay@laplaza.org> wrote:

>  	I am looking for a code to give me more wizcommands that will help
>  me correct errors in my typeing.  If you have any please send them to
>  me.  I also was looking for a text file that would tell me how to make
>  skills?

hehe.. Don't we all.. how about this (tongue-in-cheek)

ACMD(do_spellcheck) {
send_to_char("What do you think this is, a word processor?\r\n"
             "Go type it again, maybe you'll do it right this time.\r\n",
             ch);
}

Seriously.. What kind of a wizcommand are you looking for? You were
pretty vague (at least I am having trouble figuring out what you asked..)

RE: Skills.

I'd highly recommend looking at the code and seeing how the other skills
were implemented.. Maybe even make a new skill that closely mirrors an
existing one.. like maybe create a 'super' kick skill.. or a 'BIG' fireball
spell.. Most of the skills/spells you'll want to create will look much
like the rest of them.. at least the parts other than the routine that
actually implements the effect.

Hope this was helpful.. and not annoying :-)

--Mallory