[CODE] tracking down an infinit loop

From: RHS Linux User (wart@trilidun.kuntrynet.com)
Date: 01/30/97

ERm this is kinda weird.  How do i go about tracking down an infinite loop
(or when the mud just hangs... doesnt core dump).  I do a kill -11 PID
and this creates a core file that looks like this:
#0  0x4003af86 in ?? ()

hold me back while i read that and really discern what the prob is.  If
any one has found a good way of getting at infinit loop type of hangs
lemme know.  Thanks,.

Peter