Re: Compiling on Win95

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/01/97

> the port of gcc to Win95.  Don't know where to get it or much about it,
> but someone put a doc on the ftp site regarding just how to compile using
> this port.

Just a note, but the FAQ lists the location of gcc if you still can't find
it.

Note #2.  Some people choose to use one operating system or another.  Let
them.  That's their perogative.  I think Win95 is a bad operating system
of choice myself, but then, I also think that right now, Linux is also a
bad system of choice.  That aside, if someone wants to run their mud on
Win95, all the power to them. (=

--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.