Error compiling

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/01/97

I have added some skills such as circle/3x attack/2x attack and i get the
normal warning but near the end i get this error:

fight.o: In function `make_corpse':
/home/guthrie/circless/src/fight.c:278: undefined reference to
`assign_skin_value'
interpreter.o: In function `perform_dupe_check':
/home/guthrie/circless/src/interpreter.c:1243: undefined reference to
`do_skin'
make[1]: *** [../bin/circle] Error 1  <---this is the part that needs to be fixed
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/guthrie/circless/src'             |
make: *** [default] Error 2					    |
								   *#*

It would be a great help if you could give me a step through step process
to fixing this error, it has removed my circle/bin/circle so i can't run
my mud...

			|          Ryan Guthrie	        |
			|       guthrie@henge.com       |