Re: Error compiling

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/01/97

#make sure that you declared your ACMD(do_skin) up at the top of
#interpreter.c.  Also make sure that you do a void assign_skin_value at
#the top of fight.c so that you can get rid of this error.  If this
#doesn't work, write me back and I'll try to help more

void assign_skin_value(struct char_data *ch, struct obj_data *corpse);
that was from fight.c and it was there(tell if something is wrong with
that)

and:
ACMD(do_skin);
was in interpreter.c and nothing is wrong with that.

			|          Ryan Guthrie	        |
			|       guthrie@henge.com       |