Re: [Who Part 2]

From: Ron Hensley (ron@cross.dmv.com)
Date: 02/02/97

> Oh... I see how I was wrong... they are both *numbers* how do I get those
> numbers to change to words??

Take a look at the below. CLASS_ABBR(ch), RACE_ABBR(ch)
What you need to do is create an CLAN_ABBR
Basically its an array of strings, that the CLAN_ABBR will use to index into

In utils.h
  #define CLAN_ABBR(ch) (IS_NPC(ch) ? "--" : clan_abbrevs[(int)GET_CLAN(ch)])

In clan.c i suppose:
const char *clan_abbrevs[] = {
  "McCloud",
  "Blood",
  "MyClan",
 "\n"
}

Obviosuly thats just a silly sample, list
out what you want to show up as the clan
abbreviation.

Also note you need to add to that list whenever you create a new clan
online..

 Then down there, replace GET_CLAN(wch) with CLAN_ABBR(wch)