Re: Win95

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/03/97

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, John S. Henson wrote:

> Wait till memphis (win97) Comes out! It should prove to be really fun
> since it's got a 32Bit FAT system and a whole bunch of other neat stuff.

I prefer to wait until we get back to relevant things.  Anyone
remember that this is the *CircleMUD* mailing list?  It's not the
all bow down to the Evillord Bill or "Bash the M$ software" (even if
the latter is a lot of fun).

Please get back to revelancy or, if you can't do that, shut-up.  This
wasn't directed solely at Mr. Henson, of course.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com