Re: Is there a way to check to see what I have running in the background and getting rid of what I dont want?

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/03/97

Typing jobs will show your processes running in the background(that is
more user friendly) but ps will also show you.

On Mon, 3 Feb 1997, Superman wrote:

#Date: Mon, 3 Feb 1997 17:27:41 -0800 (PST)
#From: Superman <wolfpak@cyberverse.com>
#To: Shaw J <meadsh@ece.orst.edu>
#Cc: Circle Mud <circle@cspo.queensu.ca>
#Subject: Re:  Is there a way to check to see what I have running in the background and  getting rid of what I dont want?
#
#> Mon Feb  3 16:23:58 :: Running game on port 4000.
#> bind: Address already in use
#
#	This simply means that port 4000 us being used already. In the
#autorun script change the port number on the line PORT = '4000' to
#something else and try again.
#
#

			|          Ryan Guthrie	        |