Newbie: Saving room number when quitting

From: Brian Helms (bhelms1@gl.umbc.edu)
Date: 02/04/97

I tried this sever different ways, but the best I could come up with was
having the character enter in the room they quit in if they COMPLETELY
exit the game.  Ie, if they quit, then re-entered the game from the main
menu they would be back in 3001.  Any help would be appreciated, I didn't
see this on the code snippets page and my appologies up front if it's been
recently covered.

Brian
bhelms1@gl.umbc.edu