Re: Code snippets/patches

From: Nicholas S. Wourms (prospero@carol.net)
Date: 02/04/97

Huang's Web-O-Mania comes to mind, but what new, original stuff will you
find there?  If you really want to find more stuff, use yahoo or
alta-vista.  Search for both circlemud or dikumud.  Alot of diku snippets
will work, but there may be some haking involved.  It's a hellof alot
easier than trying to use circle snippets on a diku:)