Oasis question

From: Roger Barlow (roger@the-link.net)
Date: 02/05/97

I'm trying to implement the weapons with spell patch in my MUD. I'm able
to manualy put in the "S" flag in the zone files and everything works
grand. The problem i run into is when i edit that zone with OasisOLC and
then save to disk, somehow it removes the "S" flag. Anyone else experience
this and if so how did you work around it?

I searched very hard through oedit.c and was only able to find a function
to handle the "A" flags. I found this in the function oedit_save_to_disk
around line 364. Any help is appreciated.