Want this to stop? (fwd)

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/06/97

by this individual who sent over 2000 messages last night attempting to
put them all on the CircleMUD mailing list to bomb all of your mailboxes.

I'm forwarding this as a warning for you, so that you can be prepared for
whatever happens.

As a note, mail from him has also come from 'Infamous.Mage@mud.argy.com'
and 'raistlin@inil.com'.

Just to warn you.