New version of my trigger system

From: The Arrow (pt94jpi@student.hk-r.se)
Date: 02/07/97

I have uploaded a new version of my trigger system to ftp.circlemud.org.
I have also uploaded another, slightly pathed version, of the Lua
interpreter system.

This version supports time, enter and leave triggers for rooms, mobiles
and objects. It also have some new CFunctions.

Get it (when Alex puts moves it from the incoming dir), install it,
and play around with it. If anyone of you finds any bugs, or get some ideas,
feel free to email me with them. Comments are very wellcome.

/ Joachim

PS.
This time too I forgot to mention in the installation instructions, that
you must create a subdirectory "scripts" in CircleMUDs lib dir, where the
mud will look for all script files. I'll try to remember to put it in
the next release! :)

  The Arrow              Arrow@Shadow World - mud.fukt.hk-r.se 4000

  Joachim Pileborg       Email: pilen@fukt.hk-r.se
  Tranbärsvägen 22:19