Re: [wizlist]

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/07/97

You should check the syslog and see if it gives you en error about the
wizlist.  Something like this: command not found: 'autowiz'
Something around that, well anyways it probley means(if you got that
error) that you haven't made that file.  What you need to do it type:
cd src     (from circle30bpl11 dir.)
make all

#/* Should the game automatically create a new wizlist/immlist every time
#   someone immorts, or is promoted to a higher (or lower) god level? */
#int use_autowiz = YES;
#
#that is on yes but I still cant get it to work
#please explain
#thanks
#