Re: RE: Backstab.

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/07/97

On Sat, 8 Feb 1997, Mike Prior wrote:

> Just set a limit on wimpy, make it 15-20% of total hp maximum so that if ppl
> have the guts to do it then they will prolly die if fleeing into another agro
> room.  I think wimpy takes away from the realism anyway *shrug*

While I'm all for more realism in muds, I cannot agree with the
above.  Wimpy, IMO, *adds* to the realism.  A person should be able
to assess themself and run away at a certain point.  It can easily
build a part of the person's character in role-playing, too.  For
instance, you have someone that is lacking a lot of courage.  They
would happen to flee when they were pretty hurt.

Although, if you want to go into the kindof realism I'm planning on,
you won't have 'wimpy' because you won't have 'hitpoints'.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com