DD's MazeCode compile problem

From: Brian Michael Langenfeld (00206205@bigred.unl.edu)
Date: 02/08/97

First of all, imuchos gracias! to Desmond for sharing the maze code..
I've seen random mazes implemented recently on the MUD I used to play on,
and always thought it was pretty neat stuff.  I'm having a problem with
the compilation of the code, however (right at the end, of course..
figures)..

gcc -c -g -O -Wall -fno-strict-prototypes  maze.c
In file included from maze.c:15:
structs.h:942: parse error before `socket_t'
structs.h:942: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
structs.h:943: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
structs.h:976: parse error before `}'
make[1]: *** [maze.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/dark/circle30bpl11/src'
make: *** [default] Error 2
case:~/circle30bpl11/src>

Not sure why structs.h is at fault after I drop in the maze code, because
I didn't even touch it.  I'm expecting the reason for this to be outside
the realm of my previous experience, so I guess I can learn from this if
someone can tell me what's going on.  Thanks in advance, and apologies
also in advance if this is a really stupid waste of bandwidth.

Brian