Re: [Win95]

From: Niese-Petersen (Tenp@cris.com)
Date: 02/09/97

On Sun, 9 Feb 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:

> Technically, a problem with bind, socket, getrusage, or whatnot is
> not a crash, it just prevents the mud from running.  I think a big
> problem with the autorun script is that it continues to run after
> these errors infinitely.  If after three tries and the mud is still
> encountering the same error, I think it's safe to exit from the
> script and report (roughly) why the script failed.

Nod. Remember AnotherMUD had that, when it crashed some times in a short
period, it stoped the autoscript and put up a sign, telling people that it
had a problem.  Then even clueless new IMPs know with a script like that,
that their MUD got a problem :)

Erik Niese-Petersen
AKA Quint the Typo Dane
Realms of Darkness IMP