Classes

From: Enick Vaughn (c689079@showme.missouri.edu)
Date: 02/12/97

I seem to have a problem with my addition of a class.  I am still rather
new to implementing but I believe that I have edited all the files
correctly.  I created a Bard class that has both skills and spells.
Newbies can select this class, but when they enter the game, they are not
given any spells or skills to practice.  When they are advanced, they
still do not recieve any skills or spells.  I would appreciate and help
that anyone can give a newbie implementor.

Thank you for your time.

Enick

President of Enick Endustries

Booda Booda

(Booda Booda is a registered trademark of Enick Endustries.  Any attempts
to copy, say out loud, translate, mutate, or alter will result in the
severe beating of the infringer by the president himself with a computer
monitor to the spleen.)