OLC Build.07

From: Jason A. Davis (jdavis@shemp.bucks.edu)
Date: 02/13/97

I have my own modified OLC creation editors and they are fine but I was
curious to see how the new version, Obuild.07, was setup and how it
wworked. So, I untarred a stock version of Circle and put the obuild
package in there. At first, everything was fine but...I noticed that the
update mob strings is a BIG bug itself. It basically violaets the memory
protection faults so...if anyone wants a fix for this, let me know
because in my version I rewrote basiocally everything (don't worry OLC,
you still get credit :)).