Junk attachment on the end of my mails (was: Re[2]: [CODE] Automatic MOB settings for Oasis)

From: Gary Barnett (gbarnett@polarnet.com)
Date: 02/14/97

At [Fri, 14 Feb 1997 07:53:01 -0500 (EST)]
Walter Goodwin <jgoodwin@expert.cc.purdue.edu> wrote:
<stuff about oedit enforcing balancing snipped>

>  The 2'nd thing is, you seem to be posting a mime copy after your
>  message, or at least I assume its a mime copy, I haven't been able
>  to decode one yet, and since I have to do so ass backwardsly.....
>  I didn't know if this was intentional or not, so I thought I'd tell
>  you about it :)

The problem seems to be with using Microsoft's new Outlook client. I
think it's sending junk after the message to allow formatting on the
other end if the receiver is using Outlook. I played around with it for
a bit but haven't found a way to turn it off yet. I may just register
the mail prog I use at work and be done with the problem. I'm starting
to hate Outlook more and more.

--Mallory