[OFF-TOPIC] About this Obuild thread.

From: Josh Brittenham (beavis@MidIowa1.pcpartner.net)
Date: 02/17/97

Sorry everybody, I just had to give my 2 cents about this Obuild thing.
I will be honest, I use Oasis for my mud, but I don't think that Obuild
sucks, in fact I used it not to long ago.  The only thing I don't really
like about it, is the fact that it's not menu driven, and my builders
seemed to like that.  It wouldn't really matter to me because I code most
of the time, and really don't do much building, but my users seemed to
like Oasis better.  So Sammy, if you're reading this. :) :) I think a
great thing to add was maybe some menus, or keep it the same way and make
it so the person has the option of menu driven, or the way it is
currently.  And about this guy who started the original post, saying that
obuild sucks, only one word comes to mind.... moron... anyway, enough
with my spamming!:)

Thanks to whoever is reading this,

Josh