Re: weapon profs

From: Walter Goodwin (jgoodwin@expert.cc.purdue.edu)
Date: 02/17/97

> On Mon, 17 Feb 1997, Daniel Koepke wrote:
>
> >   dam += GET_SKILL(ch, GET_OBJ_VAL(weap, 3))/10;
> Okay.. what is weapons use all the values, smart guy? :P

Well, there IS the half a, erm, another way.  I seem to remember
the 4'th value is used to hold the "type" of weapon (slashing,
vorpal, grep (??),  Use those to decide which skill you want to
use.  Orrrr, you could add a new value to the obj. structure, if you
have an olc, it's trivial to convert the object files over.

(of course, I'm going to radically restructure some things, so despite
having an olc, I'm prolly just gonna delete and start over >:)