Re: [OffTopic] ftp2?

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/18/97

On Tue, 18 Feb 1997 doobie@ibm.net wrote:

> Er.. what I ment was the logon msgs ("Connected to") and the actual ncFTP
> daemon (an ODD nih.gov) seem to be in conflict with each other, which is
> why I asked if it moved.  Otherwise, it worked fine.  Matter of fact, it
> seemed faster than normal..

Ah hah! Should have known! CircleMud is an elaborate Government hoax
to desensitize us to aliens, so that they can later make us feel
comfortable around people like politicians, so that we don't realize
that all this while, Congress has been in secret contact with the
alien races of Mexicanas and Francaisians from distant galaxies. Then,
we have been completely desensitized, they allow the Mexicanas to
take all our jobs picking fruit and the Francaisians go on and take
all the jobs as hair-dressers and designers.

Oh, what in the Hell am I talking about? I probably just insulted
half the people on the list with disguised stereotypes. Please read
my disclaimer...

DISCLAIMER: These are the opinions of someone other than me, so, uh,
  go find them. Yah, that's the ticket, their e-mail address is
  root@127.0.0.1. Mail him your flames...

obCircle/OLC:
  Why is that Oasis uses several different pointers for what you're
  editing? I mean, why not have just one 'void * olc_thing;' instead
  of  'struct room_data *olc_room;' and one for mobs, etc. You could
  then put in a few macros to convert types, etc.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com