[newbie] Help with my first mob_flag

From: Talok (meadsh@ece.orst.edu)
Date: 02/18/97

Hello,  Things are going good and I want to add a mob flag.  If someone
could please expain to me how you add a mob_flag in general that would
be great so I know how to do it for next time.

In specific the flag I want to add is one that will make the flagged mob
aggressive to those who have a light source, but they wont if they have
infravision.  Basically if they are holding something for light.  It
will say something like "The <mob> sees your light and attacks!!"  or
something.

Thanks!
Shaw