Re: [CODE:] clan code

From: Goudy's Pizza (Goudy@WebsterSite.COM)
Date: 02/20/97

>Nothing is wrong with the lines in question. As with what might be a
>possible problem (coming from a person that doesn't use the clan
>code): clan.h has to be included *after* structs.h, as structs.h is
>the place where ubyte is typedef'd.

Thank you, i checked and i had clan.h before structs.h in my Makefile for
act.comm.c :).

but now i get serious problems, the ubyte don't seem to hold the type of
info they need to :( I get these errors when i compile now :(

Makefile

clan.o: clan.c structs.h utils.h comm.h db.h interpreter.h spells.h \
  handler.h clan.h
<  tab  >$(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) clan.c

clan.c:26: storage class specified for parameter `descriptor_list'
line 26:
extern struct descriptor_data *descriptor_list;

clan.c:28: parameter `clan_privileges' is initialized

clan.c:29: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type
28:
char clan_privileges[NUM_CP+1][20] ={

clan.c:29: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer after
`clan_privileges'

and these all throw them in 29 :(
"setplan","enroll","expel","promote","demote","setfees","withdraw","setapplev"};

I think the other errors are just throw offs :(
Any and all help are greatly appreciated, thanks again

Malcor the lost :)