Re: Running on a HP9000 700 series.

From: Sammy (samedi@dhc.net)
Date: 02/21/97

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Kelly Pruett wrote:

>   Just wondering if anyone has succefully ported onto a HP 9000/700 series
> workstation. If so, please email me. I'd really like to get a look at a
> working Makefile to compare with the one I have. Thanks in advance for any
> replies.

The machine you're on makes no difference.  It's the operating system that
determines what you have to do to make circle work, if anything.  If your
operating system is 32-bit (or better) and posix-compliant, you should be
able to run circle on it with little if any modifications.

You can run circle on a commodore 64 if you had enough memory and hd
space, and somehow managed to get linux running on it with a hack
to make it think it was actually 32 bits :)

Sam