Re: I-net directions for NEWBIES

From: Lew/Ryan Guthrie (guthrie@henge1.henge.com)
Date: 02/21/97

Well first of all if you read all of my message it said that my message
about people jumping down others backs wasn't directed towards you.

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Justin Rio wrote:

#Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:00:45 -0600 (CST)
#From: Justin Rio <c616077@showme.missouri.edu>
#To: circle@cspo.queensu.ca
#Subject: Re:  I-net directions for NEWBIES
#
#
#On Thu, 20 Feb 1997, Lew/Ryan Guthrie wrote:
#
#> I read that file and i tried it, i mailed back telling about it and i got
#> a responce.  Anyways i found it quite hard to understand unless you knew
#> quite a bit about string arrays which he nor i did.
#
#I have never taken C.
#At the time I added levels to my mud, I had cracked open a C book once. It
#was borrowed, and I soon had to return it. Never got to string arrays, or
#strings, or arrays for that matter.
#I still did it. And I'm obviously NOT a coding guru, if you've ever read
#one of my questions.
#
#> Another thing is you
#> don't have to go jumping down everybodys back for asking a question(not a
#
#??
#Did I tell you to go RTFM? Did I tell you go read a C book, if you don't
#understand it then, then come back and ask again? That's what I've gotten
#before, so don't say I was jumping down your throat.
#Just cuz I'm curt and to-the-point, doesn't mean I'm an ass.
#
#Salvatore
#
#