Re: [idea] practice

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@eola.ao.net)
Date: 02/21/97

On Fri, 21 Feb 1997, Brian Williams - Nashak wrote:

> Well, I want to make practices unlimited.. I know how I can do that..
> but I want there to be a maximum practice per level.. i.e.
> at 5th level you can only be at 10% proficiency.. get the idea? Well
> I've tried this before, but I can't figure out how to put
> GET_LEVEL(ch)*2 in a array.. :P the practice array.. so if anyone
> knows or think they know how I could go about making practices
> like that.. thanks =)

ACtually the amount of the increase is called in the spec_proc guild.
I messed with mine so that the amount they learn is limited by wis and
int. so take a look in there putting in a limit based on level shouldnt be
hard.  If you need further assistance I think i understand this spec proc
enough to help *8)

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000