Re: [CODE:] Clan_Code

From: Mehdi Keddache (mk454@columbia.edu)
Date: 02/21/97

Ok the reason why there is a compilation warning at the do_clan_plan
function of the clan code is because when I submitted the code
that function was still under construction. Remember that this code was
submitted as someone had asked if there was some BASE available to work
on.
The code was also submitted with a missing semicolon that caused a lot of
problems to some :) and a #include misplaced that caused even more
trouble. If your name is not Riddler you can feel free to mail me if you
still have trouble installing the code on your mud.

Mehdi aka Heritsun who is no longer ar Eclipse Of Fate btw :p