Re: [NEWBIE] Regen Rooms

From: Daniel Koepke (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 02/22/97

On Sat, 22 Feb 1997, Shapeshifter wrote:

>         Right now we are using the Oasis building program and I was
> trying to figure out what some of the room flags are. Things like the
> one that is [ HRSCH ] or the [ * ] room flags. I was thinking if these
> did not do anything special there might be a way to set it so that rooms
> marked with the [ * ] flag regenerated players at a higher/faster rate.

The * is for BFS, and yes, it is used, as well as HCRSH. Add a new
ROOM_xxx flag in structs.h (#define ROOM_REGEN (1 << xx), where xx is
the next availible number), in constants.c you add onto the room_bits
array, just before the "\n".

>         I was thinking 3 times as much per tick. If anyone has any ideas
> about this please let me know. Thank you for your time and patience in
> reading this.

Look at hit_gain(), mana_gain(), move_gain() in limits.c.

--
Daniel Koepke
dkoepke@california.com