Re: [NEWBIE] Regen Rooms

From: John Evans (evansj@texas.net)
Date: 02/22/97

On Sat, 22 Feb 1997, Shapeshifter wrote:

>         Thank you very much for the coding... I will look through it and
> do my best to make sure that it works as it should. One more question
> about your coding. Will it add those room flags to the OLC of Oasis or
> will we have to alter the Oasis as well as what you sent?

Oasis is smart and usses the data from the mud, instead of its own
seperate code. Anytime you add a new flag (mob, obj, room, etc..) and add
it in correctly, Oasis will find it.

John Evans

mailto:evansj@texas.net
http://www.texas.net/~evansj   [RPGs, SCA, MUDs and Search Engines]
slanted.elfwerks.com:2020      [Slanted Reality]