[code] poofin special command

From: Adam Beytin (mbeytin@umd5.umd.edu)
Date: 02/23/97

I've been trying to allow poofin to use the argument ? and so it will
display your current poofin (same with poofout).  After many, many tries,
I finally got the code:

if (!*argument)
  {
  *msg = NULL;
  send_to_char(OK, ch);
  }
else
  {
  if (argument[0] == '?' && argument[1] == '\0')
    send_to_char("THIS DOESN'T WORK YET!!\r\n", ch);
  else
    {
    *msg = str_dup(argument);
    send_to_char(OK, ch);
    }
  }

Now, if you type in 'poofin ?' it will tell you 'THIS DOESN'T WORK YET!!'
I had to put it that way, because I couldn't figure out how to get it to
display your current poofin/poofout, and this is much harder because both
types of poofs are under the same ACMD type.
All I need to know is what to put in place of the

send_to_char("THIS DOESN'T WORK YET!!\r\n", ch);

line.

Thanks, Adam