[code?] Xnames and "you"

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@eola.ao.net)
Date: 02/24/97

For some reason certain players cant help but seem to reach for ways to
annoy others.  This will eventually lead me to put in some kind of name ok
system... For now I am trying to use the xnames file, and it works for the
repeated offenders just fine EXCEPT for the name "you".

I tried to look at the code for it, but it all looks fine, in my xnames
file, i have you, You, and YOU, and for some reason people can STILL log
on with the name "you".  The short term fix is to log on the char and let
him sit, but I would like to know perhaps why this is happening.

Any Ideas?

Ghost Shaidan, ?able Sanity, porsche.ag.net 4000