Re: [code] Dual-Wield

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/24/97

-> I wasn't trying to criticise you actually, I was just making sure
-> that nobody thought it was Mouchie's since it is on the Snippets
-> page. *Shrug*

-> F.
-> --
-> Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.

        No offense taken, I will be more careful next time. I know that
a lot of coders take things seriously, and that it also helps for those
learning coding if the persons name is on it so they might be able to
question them. If the wrong name is on the code it might cause problems
for those people. Thank you for the constructive help.

                        Lord Kyu...