Re: [CODE][NEWBIE] weaponskills

From: Chris Rehbein (lint@jhu.edu)
Date: 02/24/97

send 'info circle' to majordomo@cspo.queensu.ca     |

This may be going out on a limb, but I believe that Merc employs this sort
of idea... See if you can't find some starting point from the Merc code,
which can be picked up from many ftp sites..

Good Luck!
-Chris
lint@jhu.edu

"I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake
of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."