Re: Looking for Builders/Players for mud...

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/24/97

This message was originally addressed to DKOEPKE@CALIFORNIA.COM
and a carbon copy was sent to you.

-> On Mon, 24 Feb 1997, Ron Cole wrote:

-> > >time periods, and the "Dark Ages" is a pretty much abbondoned
-> >                                                     ^^^^^^^^^^
-> > And of course, whenever you post about typos and/or spelling errors, double
-> > check your own post...

-> There's a difference between a typo and lack of knowledge, now isn't
-> there?

-> --
-> Daniel Koepke
-> dkoepke@california.com
-> Forgive me father, for I am sin.

        Not that I care to get in the middle of this, but I did not see
the reason for correcting any of this. He was asking for assistance to
test his MUD and also find someone who might have wanted to build.

        Should it matter the spelling of something, or if his current
information about the past and history is up to date? This is a gaming
system mostly based on Dungeons and Dragons (also another game) and
was meant to be something to enjoy.

        Regardless of what he wrote, and how it was written, I believe
that everyone here understood what he meant, and if they did not I am
sure he would have been happy to explain it if they were to have asked.

                        Lord Kyu...

cc: CIRCLE@CSPO.QUEENSU.CA