[Newbie] [Info]

From: Shapeshifter (shapeshifter@tka.com)
Date: 02/24/97

        Greetings again. I was wondering if any of you might know where
I may find a step by step instruction list on how to create spells and
skills. A direction on how to do this for a newbie coder, or maybe a
place that I could find such information in detail. Thanks...

        Surprised that someone has not created an OLC for spells and
skills yet. They seem to have one for almost everything these days...

                        Lord Kyu...