poof save code

From: Robert Sinland (rsinland@erskine.polaristel.net)
Date: 02/25/97

I have been trying to apply the poof save snippet by John Dodds from the ftp site.

I have _almost_ gotten it to work, I can see the saved poofs in the char file and it compiles fine.  However the poofs don't show up.  When a char poofs all that will show is a few random high ascii chars, or the occasional mud crash.

I was thinking I must not be placing the code in the right spots in db.c in the store to char or the char to store spots.  Could someone please give me another hint as to where to place the code?  Or did I maybe overlook something else?  Thanks,
	RS