Re: Doors

From: Alex (fletcher@cspo.queensu.ca)
Date: 02/25/97

> What I want is to have a room, with no door heading north.
> When a player says the magic word or does the magix thing, my room
> special hears and, and will create a door north to an already exiting room.

You're doing too much work here.  If you want the door for that
player only, why not have him say the phrase and then get shunted
through... or appear to at the least.

What you could do is mimic the do_move code with the char_from_room
and char_to_room and some echoes that make it appear as if the character
just walked 'north' through a doorway.  *shrug*

F.
--
Erm... Yeah.  Whatever.