Thanks to all contributors!!

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@circlemud.org)
Date: 02/27/97

Hi,

I just wanted to drop a quick note to the list to say a huge "Thank You"
to everyone who has uploaded code snippets, extra documentation,
utilities, and other work to the CircleMUD FTP site.  This kind of support
has really helped the code base become more popular, and IMHO is one of
the best features of the CircleMUD base.

I was going over some of the FTP server logs today, and found that over
75% of all files requested from the CircleMUD FTP server are from the
/contrib hierarchy!

Everyone who has contributed to /contrib should give themselves an
enormous pat on the back for a job well done!

-Jeremy